Forum Politique France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Obama sucks

Obama sucks Empty Obama sucks

Message par PeterSmith Lun 17 Fév - 14:23

Obama sucks 112

Obama is not that bad. So, he is African. Half of people here in France are Africans. But Hussein!!! - this is too much... Who could possibly go and vote for that kind of name in the US? Either numerous Muslims decided to have their revenge for Saddam or the opposite, Americans wanted to flatter terrorists. Anyway - if I were in his shoes I'd change that name. Oh, wait - the fake birth certificate, passport and US citizenship story! What if this is the reason? He put Hussein in the paper on purpose! Bingo!
Obama was born in Kenya. It doesn't matter here, in France, since there are no requirements regarding place of birth for candidates here. But Americans! They are proud of being born in their free country but at the same time of being the nation of immigrants. What a mess... I don't care where he was born but American law does! If it says one should be a "natural born" to run for the President - that means NO to Obama. How could he start his way up the political ladder basing on lies and fraud?

PeterSmith

Masculin Nombre de messages : 43

Revenir en haut Aller en bas