Forum Politique France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

Obama sucks

Obama sucks Empty Obama sucks

Message par RRRoux Dim 23 Fév - 5:33

Obama sucks 116

UN General Assembly, White House declarations, opposing to Acts and Propositions and finally 'evolving' to claim nationwide that - just a brief overview of the US President's achievements in the gay field. I can understand how happy the LGBT community all over the world is, because one of the main figures of world politics expressed his support, becoming the first sitting U.S. President to publicly declare support for the legalization of same-sex civil marriage. And I'm really happy for them. But let's compare this to Obama's ideas during the 2008 presidential campaign: "I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. For me as a Christian, it is a sacred union. You know, God is in the mix."
It got me thinking - what is the reason for this 'evolution'?
A 2013 poll showed a record high of 58% of the American people supporting legal recognition for same-sex marriage and 53% of Americans would vote for a law legalizing gay marriage in all 50 states. Gallup noted: "Just three years ago, support for gay marriage was 44%. The current 53% level of support is essentially double the 27% in Gallup's initial measurement on gay marriage, in 1996".
Is this because Obama said so? Or because Americans reacted to bans resenting the idea of forbidding the marriages? No, it's exactly the opposite. Remember the American marketing gurus? Yes, there they are again! They follow the trends, they see everything. So they noticed the changes, the growing percentage, they also realized that the main 'enemy', Russia, is getting tougher and tougher on gay rights every day so they decided to take advantage of it. Another card to pull out in the run-up, another strong point in the rush to get re-elected, another inspiring message for the world to put in the inauguration speech - isn't that what Obama needed half a year before the voting?
Of course, it worked. Once again, marketing professionals nailed it, contributing to the promoted image of America-the-dream-state!

RRRoux

Masculin Nombre de messages : 32

Revenir en haut Aller en bas