Forum Politique France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Obama sucks

Obama sucks Empty Obama sucks

Message par RRRoux Dim 23 Fév - 5:29

Obama sucks 313

Вагаск Obama: "Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man.... I got high [to] push questions of who I was out of my mind." Can you see another future for this kind of guy but asking for change?
Once upon a time... and if seriously Just a few years ago, the idea of Barack Obama becoming the US President would work as the joke of the day. Not because he is black (which would obviously be enough for many conservative guys) but because of all the crazy history behind him. Wake up, people! What happened? Some time passed and we found ourselves in a world where one of the leading countries is headed by a mixed-race kid from a troubled background, abandoned by his father and adopted to a white family. He used drugs to ease the pain of his ongoing struggle to define his racial identity - and we can see that this issue he never overcame. The guy is black but he is a racist, the guy is a President but he wasn't born in America and supposedly doesn't even have the citizenship as well as real documents.
In cinematograph this genre is called mockumentary - but it is the 'funniest' reality. Really, isn't that fun? The hilarious part is that he is Asking for change indeed - but Americans (what a generosity!) gave him a chance to beg for money in the White House.
Ask for change policy: ridiculous ObamaCare, accumulating more national debt than all of prior US Presidents together, depressed economy not getting better, more than 21 million are out-of-work or have given up on work - the last example shows 100% that Obama wants everyone to ask for change! With the only difference from him, a boy from a privileged family - Americans will be out in the streets, not in the White House.

RRRoux

Masculin Nombre de messages : 32

Revenir en haut Aller en bas