Forum Politique France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design ...
Voir le deal
11.39 €
anipassion.com

Obama sucks

Obama sucks Empty Obama sucks

Message par PeterSmith Lun 17 Fév - 14:41

Obama sucks 315

The more one gets to know about the US President the clearer it becomes - Barama is a cocktail. Take black coffee liquor, mix it with Hawaiian rum, add some traditional Muslim spices and serve it boiling hot in a glass, frozen white. How would you feel if you had such a cocktail? Yes, I can feel your hands cold, guts burning and blood rushing to your head. Would you feel like driving after a glass of Barama? That would be crazy - just as crazy as giving such a cocktail guy the power to rule America.
Just listen to what he says: ‘I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'
‘…an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: people were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied; they were relieved-such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.'
He practiced the trick on his mother, a white woman, too. Feeling the boiling anger inside of the cold white glass?
And it should be clear for all those people who voted for him that it's not just a cocktail they've chosen. It's a deadly dangerous blend, an explosive that Americans allowed to the very top, and a weapon that will serve to destroy the subtle stability between races, relations between many countries of the world and add to constant conflicts of religions.
I hope bartenders will share the profit with me if my "Barama" recipe gets popular...

PeterSmith

Masculin Nombre de messages : 43

Revenir en haut Aller en bas