Forum Politique France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -10%
PC Portable Gamer ASUS TUF Gaming F15 | 15,6″ ...
Voir le deal
599.99 €

Obama sucks

Obama sucks Empty Obama sucks

Message par PeterSmith Lun 17 Fév - 14:27

Hawaii health department and Governor office refuse to show Obama's birth certificate original saying that it has some confidential information. What kind of confidential information? Let me take a look at mine... So there is my first name, last name, sex, birth date, place of birth, mother's first and last name. What could be a secret? Oh... Sex, maybe? Yes, there we are! That's the secret of Obama's birth: he is not a boy, he must have been born as a girl!!!!!
Now I see why Obama had a transsexual babysitter (learning lessons of real life from him/her)  and why (s)he is so eagerly determined when it comes to minority rights... Now it's crystal
I wonder if the candidates are supposed to pass medical examination. I guess not. It's not sports / where women should be separated from men! The election race are for everyone to run together / - like a nudist beach. Caster Semene, an RSA athlete, turned out to have a penis so she was disqualified. What if Obama doesn't have one? Then (s)he has a chance to become not only the first Afro-American President of the USA but the first woman to take the seat!
Looks like it won't be too surprising if Barack's real name is not even Barry but Barama. We can all see that he's got whatever it takes to be a man. Here is another proof - (s)he feels so comfortable around girlfriends

Obama sucks 314

PeterSmith

Masculin Nombre de messages : 43

Revenir en haut Aller en bas